Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 13 Tutorial - Final Week!

Final week of class!

  • Get feedback on your schemes, and any final advice on modeling or editing.

  • Fill in the online CATEI forms for this course at : https://www.catei.unsw.edu.au

I will be available for private consultations to review your work before submission on request. I will be available most times during the week, so contact me to set up a time. I would like to see you all take advantage of my offer to review your work.

Final Due Date - Midnight, Wednesday 3rd November (This is the Official Due Date from the Assignment Brief, though due to requests from students who have design and other assignments due that week, there will most likely be a 1 week extension to Wednesday 1oth November, I will email the class with confirmation of this).

Good Luck, and feel free to email me anytime with any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment